EAGO membranes- is the line of polypropylene three-layered roofing membranes with an excellent water vapour permeability and water resistance. EAGO optimization of technological process enables easy application of customer logo.
– as a roof underlay on pitched roofs with a slope above 20o, which are laid on battens and counter-battens
– underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane class not lower than Climateq PRO180 BLACK.
– wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction
– available with an adhesive strip
– recommended to use on a fully supported roofs
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance – Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration