Climateq® PRO RANGE roof membrane
Climateq® RANGE is designed for applying as a roof underlay on pitched roofs (as an unsupported roof lining material), for all kinds of roofing coatings laid on battens and counter battens, for which the airflow was anticipated along the counter battens, may also laid directly on thermal-insulation and be used as wind insulation in wooden and metal framework walls, Climateq® RANGE successfully
protects cold (ventilated and non-ventilated) and warm roof constructions, its also recommend to put it on fully supported roofs.
- perfect strength parameters.
- advanced material technology.
- meets the highest quality standards.
- perfectly protected functional layer that meets very high requirements for premium products.
- special surface layer neutralises refracted sunlight.
- simple to use.
- high permeability / water vapour resistance – 0.025m/.
- 4-layers product (Elastic PP spunbond + Mesh + film PP + PP spunbond ).
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration