EAGO145 membrane- is the line of polypropylene three-layered roofing membranes with an excellent water vapour permeability and water resistance. EAGO optimization of technological process enables easy application of customer logo. Neutral package enables you to customize the look to your needs without incurring unnecessary costs.
– as a roof underlay on pitched roofs with a slope above 20o, which are laid on battens and counter-battens
– underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane class not lower than Climateq PRO180 BLACK.
– wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction
– available with an adhesive strip
– recommended to use on a fully supported roofs
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance – Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration