Climateq® PRO 210 FOCUS roof membrane
Climateq® PRO 210 FOCUS is first-class high vapourpermable, three-layer roof membrane, manufactured in the termobonding technology based on a characteristic theme honeycomb.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- advanced material technology.
- meets the highest quality standards.
- excellent strength parameters.
- perfectly protected functional layer that meets very high requirements for premium products.
- dark colours – maximum protection of the middle layer of membrane – functional film (UV resistance – 4 months).
- special surface layer neutralises refracted sunlight.
- simple to use.
- very high permeability / water vapour resistance – 0.015m/ with high product grammage 210g.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration