Climateq® PRO 150 roof membrane
Climateq® PRO 150 is very durable, high vapour permeable, three-layer roof membrane.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane class not lower than Climateq® PRO180 BLACK.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- good nail-tear resistance.
- strong + flexible.
- stable vapour permeability on the entire surface enables even discharge of water vapour and improves energy saving and insulation.
- safety during installation.
- excellent product to weight ratio facilitates versatility.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration