Climateq® POP 135 roof membrane
Climateq® POP 135 roof membrane is an excellent high vapour permeable membrane. Very high and stable vapour permeability on the entire surface, enables even discharge of vapour and improves energy saving and insulation effect.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, which are laid on battens and counter-battens.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions on a fully- supported roof.
- as an underlayment and a sealing layer of roof coverings in pitched roof constructions, sealing of PUR and PIR thermal insulation. When applying insulation of PUR foam by spraying we recommend using a membrane class not lower than Climateq PRO180 BLACK.
- underlayment in pitched roof structures laid directly on thermal insulation.
- sealing layer in pitched roofs structures of cold-ventilated and non-ventilated attics.
- wind shielding for stud walls in timber-framed construction.
- high vapor permeability.
- water resistance.
- very good tear resistance.
- easiness of assembly and transport.
- cost-effective solution.
Mass per unit area
Number of layers
Water vapour resistance - Sd value
Resistance to water penetration
Tensile strength along/across
Tear resistance along/across
Elongation at break
Operating temperature range
Resistance to air penetration